ORARI and International Code

Q code for use in amateur radio (ORARI and International Code)
Code
Question
Answer or Statement
QRA
What is the name (or call sign) of your station?
The name (or call sign) of my station is ...
QRG
Will you tell me my exact frequency (or that of ...)?
Your exact frequency (or that of ... ) is ... kHz (or MHz).
QRH
Does my frequency vary?
Your frequency varies.
QRI
How is the tone of my transmission?
The tone of your transmission is (1. Good; 2. Variable; 3. Bad)
QRJ
How many voice contacts do you want to make?
I want to make ... voice contacts.
QRK
What is the readability of my signals (or those of ...)?
The readability of your signals (or those of ...) is ... (1 to 5).
QRL
Are you busy?
I am busy. (or I am busy with ... ) Please do not interfere.
QRM
Do you have interference?
I have interference.
QRN
Are you troubled by static?
I am troubled by static.
QRO
Shall I increase power?
Increase power.
QRP
Shall I decrease power?
Decrease power.
QRQ
Shall I send faster?
Send faster (... wpm)
QRS
Shall I send slower?
Send slower (... wpm)
QRT
Shall I stop sending?
Stop sending.
QRU
Have you anything for me?
I have nothing for you.
QRV
Are you ready?
I am ready.
QRW
Shall I inform ... that you are calling him on ... kHz (or MHz)?
Please inform ... that I am calling him on ... kHz (or MHz).
QRX
When will you call me again?
I will call you again at ... (hours) on ... kHz (or MHz)
QRZ
Who is calling me?
You are being called by ... on ... kHz (or MHz)
QSA
What is the strength of my signals (or those of ... )?
The strength of your signals (or those of ...) is ... (1 to 5).
QSB
Are my signals fading?
Your signals are fading.
QSD
Is my keying defective?
Your keying is defective.
QSG
Shall I send ... telegrams (messages) at a time?
Send ... telegrams (messages) at a time.
QSK
Can you hear me between your signals?
I can hear you between my signals.
QSL
Can you acknowledge receipt?
I am acknowledging receipt.
QSM
Shall I repeat the last telegram (message) which I sent you, or some previous telegram (message)?
Repeat the last telegram (message) which you sent me (or telegram(s) (message(s)) numbers(s) ...).
QSN
Did you hear me (or ... (call sign)) on .. kHz (or MHz)?
I did hear you (or ... (call sign)) on ... kHz (or MHz).
QSO
Can you communicate with ... direct or by relay?
I can communicate with ... direct (or by relay through ...).
QSP
Will you relay a message to ...?
I will relay a message to ... .
QSR
Do you want me to repeat my call?
Please repeat your call; I did not hear you.
QSS
What working frequency will you use?
I will use the working frequency ... kHz (or M Hz).
QST
-
Here is a broadcast message to all amateurs.
QSU
Shall I send or reply on this frequency (or on ... kHz (or MHz))?
Send or reply on this frequency (or on ... kHz (or MHz)).
QSW
Will you send on this frequency (or on ... kHz (or MHz))?
I am going to send on this frequency (or on ... kHz (or MHz)).
QSX
Will you listen to ... (call sign(s) on ... kHz (or MHz))?
I am listening to ... (call sign(s) on ... kHz (or MHz))
QSY
Shall I change to transmission on another frequency?
Change to transmission on another frequency ( or on ... kHz (or MHz)).
QSZ
Shall I send each word or group more than once?
Send each word or group twice (or ... times).
QTA
Shall I cancel telegram (message) No. ... as if it had not been sent?
Cancel telegram (message) No. ... as if it had n ot been sent.
QTC
How many telegrams (messages) have you to send?
I have ... telegrams (messages) for you (or for ...).
QTH
What is your position in latitude and longitude (or according to any other indication)?
My positio n is ... latitude...longitude
QTR
What is the correct time?
The correct time is ... hours
QTU
At what times are you operating?
I am operating from ... to ... hours.
QTX
Will you keep your station open for further communication with me until further notice (or until ... hours)?
I will keep my station open for further communication with you until further notice (or until ... hours).
QUA
Have you news of ... (call sign)?
Here is news of ... (call sign).
QUC
What is the number (or other indication) of the last message you received from me (or from ... (call sign))?
The number (or other indication) of the last message I re ceived from you (or from ... (call sign)) is ...
QUD
Have you received the urgency signal sent by ... (call sign of mobile station)?
I have received the urgency signal sent by ... (call sign of mobile station) at ... hours.
QUE
Can you speak in ... (language), - with interpreter if necessary; if so, on what frequencies?
I can speak in ... (language) on ... kHz (or MHz).
QUF
Have you received the distress signal sent by ... (call sign of mobile station)?
I have received the distress signal sent by ... (call sign of mobile station) at ... hours.
QWM
Will you marry me?
I will marry you.


First Twelve Q Codes Listed in the 1912 International Radiotelegraph Convention Regulations
Code
Question
Answer or Notice
QRA
What ship or coast station is that?
This is ____.
QRB
What is your distance?
My distance is ____.
QRC
What is your true bearing?
My true bearing is ____ degrees.
QRD
Where are you bound for?
I am bound for ____.
QRF
Where are you bound from?
I am bound from ____.
QRG
What line do you belong to?
I belong to the ____ Line.
QRH
What is your wavelength in meters?
My wavelength is ____ meters.
QRJ
How many words have you to send?
I have ____ words to send.
QRK
How do you receive me?
I am receiving well.
QRL
Are you busy?
I am busy.
QRM
Are you being interfered with?
I am being interfered with.
QRN
Are the atmospherics strong?
Atmospherics are very strong.

AVIATION / Penerbangan
Altimeter Settings
Code
Meaning
Sample use
QFE
Atmospheric pressure at sea level, corrected for temperature and adjusted to a specified datum such as airfield elevation, when set on the altimeter it reads height
Runway in use 22 Left, QFE 990 millibars
QFF
Barometric pressure at a place, reduced to MSL using the actual temperature at the time of observation as the mean temperature

QNE
Atmospheric pressure at sea level in the International Standard Atmosphere (ISA), equal to 1013.25 mbar or hPa and used as reference for measuring the pressure altitude

QNH
Atmospheric pressure at mean sea level (may be either a local, measured pressure or a regional forecast pressure (RPS)). When set the altimeter reads altitude
Request Leeds QNH
Radio Navigation
Code
Meaning
Sample use
QDM
Magnetic heading to a station
(callsign) request QDM (callsign)
QDR
Magnetic bearing from a station
(callsign) request QDR (callsign) [
QFU
Magnetic bearing of the runway in use
Runway 22 in use, QFU 220
QTE
True bearing from a station
True bearing, True bearing, (callsign) request QTE (callsign)
QUJ
True bearing to a station

Radio Procedures
Code
Meaning
Sample use
QSY
Free-call another frequency (no longer an official part of the standard phraseology, but still heard regularly)
Golf Alpha Bravo QSY Doncaster 126.225
QGH
controller interpreted VDF procedure



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terimakasih atas komentar nya